It only takes a split-second for an accident to occur. However, entire lives can change in that split-second. In addition to any critical injuries that must be attended to, accident victims often face a long road of recovery, and in some cases may have injuries that will require a lifetime of care. That is why it is important to hold negligent parties accountable for their actions and to get the compensation you need in order to move forward with your life.
At the law firm of Patterson Adams, our Concord personal injury lawyers help accident victims and their family members get the strong legal advocacy they deserve in their time of need. With office locations in Concord, Gastonia and Salisbury, we serve clients throughout North Carolina.
Experienced Representation in a Wide Range of Accident Claims
Our North Carolina injury attorneys have nearly 60 years of combined legal experience. We handle a wide range of accident claims, including those involving motor vehicle accidents, as well as claims related to medical malpractice and nursing home injuries. In addition to our personal injury practice, we also represent people who have been injured on the job in workers' compensation cases.
Personalized Legal Help Tailored to Suit Your Needs
Many large injury law firms take an industrialized approach to their cases, treating every claim the same in the hopes of achieving a modest settlement. As a smaller firm, we take a vested interest in ensuring that you receive the full and fair compensation you deserve. We have extensive experience negotiating with insurance companies. However, we are not afraid to go to trial when necessary.
We live and work in the community, and we will make ourselves available to answer and address any questions or concerns you may have throughout the course of your case. We will work hard to hold negligent parties accountable for their actions and to help send a message that irresponsible acts will not be tolerated.
Why Choose Patterson Adams?
The phone book is full of lawyers. Why choose Patterson Adams?
- We have the right experience. We've been practicing law in your community for almost 40 years combined. We know personal injury law. We know the courts. We know how to deal with insurance carriers.
- We can help. We're not legally allowed to guarantee you a victory in your case. But with our knowledge and experience behind you, we are confident you will be better off working with us.
- We're here. Some firms just have local "ghost" phone numbers. They want your business, but they don't have to look you in the eye for years to come. We do, and we want to know that we were helpful.
- We listen. Some large personal injury law firms are just mills, treating every case identically, all headed for the same modest settlement. We are smaller and more personal. We start by saying, "Tell us what happened to you."
- Finally, we know your case is the most important case in the world to you. We get that. We live and work in the same community you do. We know how vital injury compensation is going forward.
Contact Our Gastonia Car Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motor vehicle accident or has been otherwise harmed by someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Contact our Concord personal injury attorneys online or call 888-285-4878. For 24-hour emergency legal assistance, call 704-915-8854. We have three offices located in Concord, Gastonia and Salisbury for your convenience.